Harris/Knopfler Boston MA
Michael Merandino
2006-06-30 19:45:02 UTC
http://theedge.bostonherald.com/musicNews/view.bg?articleid=145267&format=text
Sleepy
2006-07-03 00:40:26 UTC
A good review apart from the comment that "All The Roadrunning" is a
mediocre recording. He needs to give it another listen as it is a superb CD.
I hope that the tour is filmed for DVD so those of us not able to attend can
get to see it.

Cheers
e***@webtv.net
2006-07-08 03:59:22 UTC
Mark K. has supernatural magic touch with the guitar..he really makes it
sings.... my kind of rock.......hope to hear this one...liked him with
B. Dylan~"Precious Angel" and all his "Tunnel of love" songs ...he gets
this lyrical line going and is unmatched ....like E. Clapton does on
Layla...they just need the right songs..melodies....
~
Not that Hendrix wasn't and Santana isn't great Virtuosos
also......others.
~
You Mark K and still don't see why his notes sound so
clean.....lyrical...
~
that magic touch.....
~
I can listen to emmylou for hours.....she's a mystery......and so
beautiful....like "Tougher than the rest"... "Timeberline".. all of.on
"Sally Rose". ~"White Line"
~
j.nottingham