Remastered CDs GREAT
BUNG
2004-04-08 22:00:39 UTC
Just got Emmylou's first 5 (Lps) Cds (Remastered) and they sound
great.
I have had the Lps for years (since release) but have not been playing
them lately so it was great to hear these absolute gems.
I think Ahern has done a great job on these. I would thoroughly
recommend them to any Emmylou fan.

I just hope someday soon the early Ronstadt (Lps) Cds are given the
same treatment.
Paul Woods
2004-04-16 08:16:33 UTC
Post by BUNG
Just got Emmylou's first 5 (Lps) Cds (Remastered) and they sound
great.
I have had the Lps for years (since release) but have not been playing
them lately so it was great to hear these absolute gems.
I think Ahern has done a great job on these. I would thoroughly
recommend them to any Emmylou fan.
I agree. But at the same time I wish the company had just extracted
all the bonus tracks and made them available on a separate CD, so that
fans would have had the option to buy either the reissues or the "new"
CD. Heck, some people would have done both...

wudzi