Cowgirl's Prayer...
j***@webtv.net
2004-06-26 23:40:37 UTC
"I want to feel that lighting streak"....

wonder what that line from "Need a high powered love" by emmylou is
about?......

I'll have to have a beer and think about it.....

j.nottingham

p.s.
wonder if this is something you can do best alone?
j***@webtv.net
2004-07-08 17:26:57 UTC
not that it matters...and the song is beautiful the way the "trio "
sings it, but, no doubt, you 've noticed in the Video, that the "trio"
changed the words to Neil Young's great song to " I feel like I could
cry" from feel like "getting high".....

gee, maybe "feel like get drunk"...no, that won't do...doesn't rhyme...
"a six pack"...no too many words.. ..anything?...can we re do that
one..?

since all of the trio have songs about bottles of beer on the wall and
such...?

it has to rhyme with "high" but not be "high"......."I feel like asking
why"....there I feel like asking why?...almost as
~
j.nottingham