I found a great mp3 d/l site all
a***@hotmail.com
2005-03-07 04:02:47 UTC
Hey all, i was searching the internet for a place to download mp3s
other than from kazaa, with all its viruses, and found a crazy good
site.
They got from what I've seen huge amounts of songs and new albums and
they don't make you pay. not many ads either, its sweet.

without the #3, check it out b4 they get shut down lol.
rob

they're at www.mpfreedom.tk
without the #3, check it out b4 they get shut down lol.

hey guys, i thought the government banned these kinds of free music
websites?
robby