paddy
larry k
2004-07-10 18:57:18 UTC
i've been looking for this emmylou harris song forever... it is
available anywhere?? Doe anyone have it on CD or MP3?? I saw the
movie when I was 10 and the song stuck in my head. For years I
thought it was Buffy Saint Marie. That didn't help my search.
Michael Young
2004-07-19 15:43:51 UTC
I'd really like to hear Paddy, too. I was able to collect the Gliding Bird
album on CDR from WinMX, but no such luck with Paddy. Anybody have it?
Dag Braathen