Ode To Corruption In the Supreme Court...?
e***@webtv.net
2004-02-11 02:58:53 UTC
There once was a country where some did regret
the Rulings of judges which are all wet
when asked how the rulings can be appealed they said that judicial
accountability was not part of the deal
while the VP might be corrupt he is a friend with whom to hunt a
duck.....
so when it comes to justice and money what the f...ck.......shit..out of
luck

~
jn
David Stenander
2004-02-16 21:05:57 UTC
Post by e***@webtv.net
There once was a country where some did regret
the Rulings of judges which are all wet
when asked how the rulings can be appealed they said that judicial
accountability was not part of the deal
while the VP might be corrupt he is a friend with whom to hunt a
duck.....
so when it comes to justice and money what the f...ck.......shit..out of
luck
~
jn
ts, you dirty dog! can you possibly post anything here or in any other
google group without using such smelly language?

you have a really foul way of bringing in foul language that adds
absolutely nothing, except your bitterness and crudeness, to any of
your posts here.

most folks know it's you, ts, so why do you think your stupid posts
are going to keep people from discussing and enjoying your
ex??????????????????????????

she obviously didn't enjoy you much and went on to a stellar career
that still continues.

what's your legacy, then, besides bitterness and crudeness??
j***@webtv.net
2004-02-17 00:46:43 UTC
emmylou lived in Washington D. C. as I did during much of her
life....60's ,.70's.....she has definite political views which
apparently you are unaware of....

1. supports Dean....it says on Country/Western site.

2. you always troll everything here... I have noticed...and the language
is appropriate for the situation in this case...... you ought to say
something intelligent before you start you troll rants...

3. I doubt you know anything about the lack of Judicial Accountability
and the manipulation of judges in the U. S

4. Being a troll is just being a troll.....

5. are you even a emmylou fan?

6.have you ever listened to her music?
David Stenander
2004-02-18 15:49:30 UTC
Post by j***@webtv.net
emmylou lived in Washington D. C. as I did during much of her
life....60's ,.70's.....she has definite political views which
apparently you are unaware of....
1. supports Dean....it says on Country/Western site.
2. you always troll everything here... I have noticed...and the language
is appropriate for the situation in this case...... you ought to say
something intelligent before you start you troll rants...
3. I doubt you know anything about the lack of Judicial Accountability
and the manipulation of judges in the U. S
4. Being a troll is just being a troll.....
5. are you even a emmylou fan?
6.have you ever listened to her music?
thank you again, ts, for verifying that all your lines of google trash
you've put out all over the place prove it is your silly rear end.

call me what you want, but i heavily suspect you've been in many
google groups doing the same thing under different names. how's that
for trolling, bub??

who doesn't know that judges nationwide have been (more and more)
changing the law by the stupid rulings they make? and how does that
relate to Emmylou and her music?

fyi, in the past 24-30 months, i've probably seen Emmylou at least a
dozen times, both in Nashville and across the nation at the various
classy venues she performed in. my traveling job permits that, and
that's my personal preference -- if i can see her (or see a few other
musical acts), i'd rather do that than spend time in a movie theater
or bar.

the few times i've interacted with her, she has treated me with
kindness and respect -- and i've done the same. i've never questioned
her about her personal life, which your "demented" e-mails seem to be
your "demented" way of "getting back at her" for your failed marriage.

admit it, bub, it's just your bitterness and lack of success in the
music field that keep your e-mail trash a-comin'!
j***@webtv.net
2004-02-21 17:15:45 UTC
I can play Greensleeves on the lute very well....

~
jn
j***@webtv.net
2004-02-21 17:20:51 UTC
Re: Ode to Corruption in the Supreme Court...?
Washington D C stands for "District of Criminals"