Fayssoux Starling
e***@bellsouth.net
2004-08-07 04:34:09 UTC
Every time I listen to Fayssoux Starling's backup/harmony work on
Emmylou's early work, I wonder whether she ever recorded any solo
material. Nothing shows up in net searches other than her work in the
same role with John Starling and others. Anybody out there know?
Aussone
2005-12-29 16:27:30 UTC
edlaird,

I shared your admiration of Fayssoux's work (especially with Emmylou, but
also with others) and dug a little deeper. She now performs as Fayssoux
McLean, from South Carolina and she has just recorded her first solo album
- can't wait to hear it when it finally gets (small-label) release.
Her duet on "Quarter Moon" of Green Rolling Hills was just magic, eh ?