New Music Forums
Stephen Reynolds
2004-07-13 20:30:11 UTC
We have just set up new message boards on our site MusicShopper.Info.
Boards exist for selling items, advertising wants, music news and many other
topics.

We've only started them today so they are sparse, however the site gets
thousands of visits per week so you should get a good response to any post.

You can access the message boards via our home page -
www.MusicShopper.Info.

Thanks, Stephen.

Visit www.MusicShopper.info to see our music shopping and music resources
website.