Track recommendation for a funeral
Jason T
2004-05-30 12:36:39 UTC
My father in law has recently died under sad circumstances and we knew he
was a great fan of Emmylou Harris but we are not familiar with her work.

Can anyone recommend an appropriate track to play at his funeral?

Mandy
kate
2004-05-30 15:46:13 UTC
Post by Jason T
My father in law has recently died under sad circumstances and we knew he
was a great fan of Emmylou Harris but we are not familiar with her work.
Can anyone recommend an appropriate track to play at his funeral?
Mandy
I'm sorry for your loss, Mandy. "All My Tears" from Wrecking Ball is one
recommendation. For a more acoustic sound, the cd Angel Band. Perhaps
others will chime in.

Peace,

Kate
http://www.emmylou.net
Tom Fahey

http://www.emmylou.net
Kenneth OMeara
2004-10-20 00:06:14 UTC
Post by Tom Fahey
Sorry for your loss too - I'd go for Till I Gain Control Again from Elite
Hotel.
exactly my first thought
Kenneth OM'eara
XSweetSue
2004-06-05 16:18:10 UTC
Post by Jason T
My father in law has recently died under sad circumstances and we knew he
was a great fan of Emmylou Harris but we are not familiar with her work.
Can anyone recommend an appropriate track to play at his funeral?
Mandy
I'm sorry for your loss, Mandy. "All My Tears" from Wrecking Ball is one
recommendation. For a more acoustic sound, the cd Angel Band. Perhaps
others will chime in.

Peace,

Kate
http://www.emmylou.net

" Farther Along " emmylou-linda ronstadt-dolly parton.
IMO an excellent choice.