Emmylou Harris compatible with Tony Ploughman
David Dalton
2024-05-09 18:56:06 UTC
Emmylou Harris is bif (woman attracted to both genders) and
is optimally compatible, both sexually and personality-wise,
with straight-type-2-M (man compatible, orgasmic up close,
only with bifs) Tony Ploughman, who is manager of Fred’s Records
here in St. John’s, Newfoundland, and will be responsible
for sales of Emmylou Harris recordings during the upcoming
Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival. She may also be
interested in his pictures of John Prine visiting the store.

This may seem like a long shot, but note that Emmylou and
Tony are now both in the Beothuk species (one of 55 species
in human species group globally) and are not compatible
with anyone in the other 54 species, and there may be
few Beothuk straight-type-2 men near Emmylou right now.
Also Emmylou is no longer attracted to straight-type-1 men,
bims (men attracted to both genders), or gay men.

Both Emmylou and her friend Sarah McLachlan now
should have matchmaking ability, as I do (at least
for now), and should be able to confirm the good
match between Emmylou and Tony, as could
Colleen Power, Petrina Bromley, and JE Solo.
(But note that I didn’t have the matchmaking ability
in 1997--1999 and 2003--2005 when I thought I did.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-10 03:30:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Using my special abilities determination divination
ability, I have determined that Emmylou Harris’s
special ability is dowsing for water.
David Dalton
2024-05-10 22:58:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, my latest mystic activation attempt failed again,
but I am trying again tonight as reported on the
“World Lupus Day to Mother’s Day attempt”
thread on alt.religion.druid . So at the time
I am posting this the species split has not yet
occurred and Emmylou Harris should still have
some attraction to straight-type-1 men, bims,
and gay men, and does not yet have the matchmaking
ability. However that should change in the next
several hours, if I am successful.

And regardless of that, the Emmylou--Tony match
is still a good one, and Emmylou does have
the special ability of dowsing for water.
(Unlike me with Sarah, Tony does not have an
old lock. Evidence of my old lock with Sarah would
be that Tony would have been attracted to her
before May 13, 1995 [Mother’s Day Eve], but not since,
but should be again when that old lock is rendered
incomplete in the next several hours, giving Sarah choice,
but I hope she still chooses me.)

Two more very good local matches are:

straight-type-2-M music promoter Tony Murray
with bif singer/actor Petrina Bromley

and

straight-type-2-M musician and Folk Night host Daunt Lee
with bif singer/songwriter Jenina MacGillivray.

Colleen Power’s partner Ryan Cleary and
JE Solo’s partner Mike Kean should transform
to straight-type-2-M later tonight.
David Dalton
2024-05-17 00:21:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I’m trying again tonight as reported in the thread
“Leading up to phase of Yom Kippur, again”
on alt.religion.druid .

I have divined that Tony Ploughman has eidetic memory
special ability (both visual and auditory). I have no
prior knowledge of this at all.
David Dalton
2024-06-10 03:43:08 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Jenina has psychedelic drug enhanceable ability (see my
recent post on alt.religion.druid on that) and is also an
a.s.r. so has all of my abilities except the special
abilities determination one but including matchmaking.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-10 03:52:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Since she has 1/3 strength musical special ability while
enhanced, I wonder if she has done much songwriting
while under the influence of psychedelics? Anyway,
I am looking forward to her second solo CD.
David Dalton
2024-07-08 23:55:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Emmylou should
note that a long interview with Tony Ploughman is available
in the July 6, 2024 clip of the East Coast Music Hour, which
can be found by googling East Coast Music Hour.
David Dalton
2024-07-15 21:08:15 UTC
After the "Another update of sexual harmonic(s) adjustment criteria”
which I describe on alt.religion.druid, Emmylou Harris’s male
partner will now soon become straight-type-2-M, so the match
between Emmylou Harris and Tony Ploughman is no longer valid.