Newcomer of Emmylous Harris music
Red Cloud
2004-09-14 06:51:08 UTC
I'm not a type of guy listen to any country music. I don't know much
about country music expect CCR or John Denver. Now I have Emmylous Harris.
I'm a newcomer to her music. I only bought the last album "Stumble into
Grace." I thought I never never listen to any country any more. I was
terriblely wrong and I missed all her past album. And I discovered Harris
music I really like it.
XSweetSue
2004-09-14 16:13:02 UTC
I'm not a type of guy listen to any country music. I don't know much
about country music expect CCR or John Denver. Now I have Emmylous Harris.
I'm a newcomer to her music. I only bought the last album "Stumble into
Grace." I thought I never never listen to any country any more. I was
terriblely wrong and I missed all her past album. And I discovered Harris
music I really like it.

emmylou is THE BEST. I have been a fan since age 15. Addistionally, her
collaberations w/other artists is something you won't want to miss. XSS
Red Cloud
2004-09-15 06:38:48 UTC
Post by Red Cloud
I'm not a type of guy listen to any country music. I don't know much
about country music expect CCR or John Denver. Now I have Emmylous Harris.
I'm a newcomer to her music. I only bought the last album "Stumble into
Grace." I thought I never never listen to any country any more. I was
terriblely wrong and I missed all her past album. And I discovered Harris
music I really like it.
emmylou is THE BEST. I have been a fan since age 15. Addistionally, her
collaberations w/other artists is something you won't want to miss. XSS
I still discover her music and more I discover and more I like it.
I know what she is singing about. Emmylou came from a different
background and different culture from me but somehow we share our feeling.
She express my deepest hidden soul into artistic work that I'm unable to
express...